Saturday, July 05, 2008

I am back!

After a long long wait I am back. My master had great motivation to bring me back. They tried a lot and went behind BSNL people almost every weekend and wasted umpteen rupees on calling them on weekdays... requesting everytime my return! They had been expecting me since more than six months. But I was locked up by the technician. He had locked me up and forgot the password to unlock me. Nobody could help my release. I wanted to come so that my masters didnt have to face the empty IE screen everyday, so that my master could blog and express, so that my master could listen to music and surf the internet and so that you could read and share. Last few weeks had been very terrible. I was getting dreams that I was free - free for action so that I could bring that smile on the pretty faces. The technicians were trying hard to remember the password. That was the only way I could be set free. They tried resetting the password. But stupid forgot the reset default password. Today, it was again my master who set me free. My master got the message from God - instinct as they say... They just tried few default passwords and one of them worked. And yes... I am freeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Yippie...

1 comment:

Makarand Kokane said...

I know your master... who are you? :-)